(1) Machining deep holes with nesting cutters;
(2) The extended handle Fried Dough Twists drill is processed on a general machine tool;
(3) Using deep hole drills for processing on specialized deep hole drilling machines.
1. Machining deep holes with a nesting cutter. Deep holes with larger apertures (generally larger than 50mm in diameter) should be processed using a nesting cutter. This method reduces cutting load, thereby improving productivity and reducing material consumption. When the diameter of the nesting knife used is small, it is mostly of the integral welding type. When the diameter is large, it can be of the assembled or adjustable type. The cutting tool should be equipped with wear-resistant inserts for guidance, which can be made of laminated rubber, hard alloy, rolling bearings, etc. The blade design should also consider chip separation and breakage. It is also suitable for mass production.
2. The extended handle Fried Dough Twists drill is processed on a general machine tool. The extended handle Fried Dough Twists drill is to weld the long handle on the ordinary Fried Dough Twists drill. Due to the large axial force during drilling, the two edges of the drill bit are not easy to grind symmetrically, and the quality of the horizontal edge grinding of the drill bit is not easy to ensure. Moreover, the rigidity of the tool bar is poor, so vibration is prone to occur during processing, and the centerline of the hole is prone to deviation. Due to the limited chip capacity space of the drill bit, in order to remove chips and cool the tool, it is necessary to exit the drill bit after processing a certain length (usually 5-10 mm). For spindles with longer axis holes, drilling should be done from both ends. Therefore, this deep hole machining method has poor quality, low productivity, and high labor intensity. However, due to its simple tool manufacturing and the use of universal equipment, it is widely used in single piece small batch production.
3. Using deep hole drills for processing on specialized deep hole drilling machines. The use of deep hole drilling to process deep holes effectively solves problems such as tool deviation, tool cooling, and chip removal in deep hole processing, significantly improving processing quality and productivity. Can process deep holes up to 10-30. Deep hole processing machine tools can use specialized deep hole drilling machines or modify ordinary lathes.
This article is dedicated by Jinan Shouban Friendship. For more relevant knowledge, please click http://www.metasupercalculate.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned